BE THE INNOVATOR
Develop and provide evidence-based solutions to public health issues with local communities.
Collaborate with local partners, civil society institutions, local community-based organisations, and communities to share knowledge, influence others, and work to promote the creation of a healthy, wealthy and sustainable society.
BE THE VOICE
Advocate and campaign for better practices and policies fulfilling the rights of marginalised populations and ensuring their voices are heard.
ACHIEVE SCALABLE RESULTS
Support effective implementation of best practices, programs and policies leveraging our knowledge to ensure sustainable impact at scale.
OUR AREAS OF WORK
HIV/AIDS prevention. Maternal and Child Health (MCH) Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH)
Waste Management and Tree planting
Youth and Women Empowerment Football for Development
In 2020-2024, we will drive our breakthroughs for deprived and vulnerable populations across all contexts by:
• Contributing to improved WASH management.
• Contributing to efforts to reduce HIV among orphans and vulnerable children (OVC), mothers, and affected communities.
• Contributing to reductions in maternal and infant mortality rates.
• Contributing to improved waste management and conservation programs
• Contributing to the empowerment of women, adolescents, and youths in Uganda. Using football in order to contribute to empowerment, uptake of positive behaviors and increased SRH knowledge amongst youth.
The profile of our mission statements underscores the flowing illustrative relationship to environment, human health and economic sustainable development. This is guided through assessing local, regional and national environment conditions, trends and relationship (ii) developing community actions plans with the affected people and strengthening institutional structures of better management and good governance of the environment and human development.